Required Courses

Contact your local Board of Education to find out about adult, eLearning or self-reliant courses that can be done on your own time for low to no cost.

Search ‘online learning’ for high school credits in Ontario for more Ministry of Education accredited online institutions.

The required courses can also be taken via the ACE (Academic and Career Entrance) program, which is offered at many accredited colleges in Ontario.

Foreign Credential Assessment Services

Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC), a unit of the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC), and referred by Human Resources and Development Canada;

– The Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities – Official Document Services.
– International Centre for Assessment Services of Canada (ICAS)
– World Education Services (WES)

Driver’s Licence

Service Ontario – Obtain your Ontario Driver’s Licence and related information.

Canadian Social Insurance Number

Service Canada – Obtain your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and other Canadian documents.